Warranty Terms & Conditions
Fraupow wearable breast pumps carry a warranty of one (1) year from the date of birth of the baby OR upon six (6) months after the date of purchase, whichever comes first. This warranty only covers manufacturer defects on the breast pump and not the accessories. This warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This warranty is only valid for Fraupow breast pumps purchased from Fraupow and its authorized resellers.
- This warranty is only valid for the customer as per the order details. It cannot be transferred, negotiated, or assigned to a third party.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by: Normal wear and tear. Usage other than in accordance with the instruction manual.Any unauthorised disassembly, repair, alteration or modification
- Misuse, abuse, negligence or accidents
- Rough handling
- Liquid damage (e.g. water/milk entering breast pump motor)
- For warranty claims please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for your claim. A customer service representative will then instruct you on how to proceed. All transport/courier fees for sending and collection are to be borne by the customer.
- Any warranty claims must be supported with reasonable evidence, including proof of date of purchase and the baby’s birth certificate, alongside these warranty terms and conditions.
- Fraupow must be notified of any and all issues regarding the breast pump upon submission for a warranty claim.
- Fraupow will repair or replace the breast pump once we have determined that its defect(s) meet the terms and conditions of this warranty.
- The duration of this warranty will not be extended in the event that Fraupow decides to repair the breast pump or provide a replacement for the breast pump.